Sometimes the best way to complete something is to consider it done.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Former CEO John Sculley Explains How Apple Sells Experiences. (Cult of Mac)
- Are We Really 10% Human and 90% Bacteria? Exploring the Microbiome. (Tim Ferriss)
- The Dominant Life Form in the Cosmos Is Probably Super-Intelligent Robots. (MB)
- Revive-a-Phone. A way to repair phones dropped in liquid. (Cool)
- The Top Technology Failures of 2014. What do the latest technologies to flop, fizzle, and flame out tell us about innovation? (MIT Technology Review)
- Elon Musk is Going to Build an Internet In Space. (TheNextWeb)
- The Number of Tech IPOs Can Double By 2016. (TechCrunch)
- Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah is Dead. He Left His Successor With A Lot Of Problems. (Vox)
- 19 of the Most Expensive Substances in the World. (Business Insider)
- Aggressive European Central Bank Stimulus Ushers in New Era for Europe. Planning Purchases of €60 Billion in Assets Each Month (Wall Street Journal)