You're totally exposed on Facebook ... regardless of what you post.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye recently. Hope you find something interesting.
- Steve Blank the Difference between Innovators and Entrepreneurs. (SteveBlank)
- Elon Musk Jokes Tesla is Bankrupt, and Other Great April Fool's Day Pranks. (Entrepreneur)
- 23 Crazy Facts You Should Know about Chick-fil-A. (Entrepreneur)
- Why Getting Back to the Moon is So Damn Hard. (TechReview)
- Can Technology Unravel the Secrets Sealed by Mt. Vesuvius 2,000 Years Ago? (CBS News)
- NYC Taxi Ride Data Suggest Cozy Relationship between Big Banks and the Fed. (News)
- The US Arms Machine: Why Wars R Us. (NakedCapitalism)
- Cryptocurrencies: the Rise of Decentralized Money. (CFAInstitute)
- Collapse of Cryptocurrencies in Q1 Even the Biggest Crashed 67% to 88%. (WolfRichter)
- They Predicted $1 Billion but Spotify CEO Daniel Ek is Now Officially Worth $3 BILLION Thanks to Historic IPO. (CNW)