Cloning primates ... What could go wrong?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye recently. Hope you find something interesting.
- U.S. Soldiers are Revealing Sensitive and Dangerous Information by Jogging. (WashPo)
- Billionaire Saudi Prince, Alwaleed Bin Talal, Freed from Detention. (New York Times)
- Science You Might Have Missed in 2017. (Bloomberg)
- Yale's Most Popular Class Ever: Happiness. (New York Times)
- Machiavelli's Advice for Nice Guys. (YouTube)
- Apple Buying Tesla Doesn't Sound like a Crazy Idea Anymore Here's Why. (Insider)
- Every One of the World's Big Economies is Now Growing. (New York Times)
- We are on the Verge of a Consumer M&A Avalanche. (TechCrunch)
- Blockchain Will Transform and Reinvent Organizations, Ecosystems and Economies. (Forbes)
- One Brutal Chart from the Biggest Hedge Fund in the World Explains Everything. (BusinessInsider)