Caution objects are sometimes creepier than they initially appear.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- What Obama’s Tech Startup Has to Teach about Adaptability. (FirstRound)
- The Unpleasant Truth about Chinese Espionage. (Observer)
- 60 Inspiring Quotes to Keep You Going on the Road to Success. (Inc.)
- Stephen Hawking Says Most of Our History is "The History of Stupidity". (SA)
- Donald Trump: 'I Will Totally Accept' Election Results 'If I Win'. (CNN)
- Chart: the Robo-Advisor Arms Race. (VisualCapitalist)
- AI-Powered Robo Adviser Takes Aim at the Richest Clients. (QuantNews)
- Russian Hackers Could Fake Evidence of Electoral Fraud, Warn U.S. Officials. (Time)
- Microsoft’s Cloud Results Just Blew Its Stock Price through the Roof. (Flipboard)
- Why Japanese Telecom Giant SoftBank Could Buy Twitter. (Forbes)