Sometimes the News cycle is worse than the news itself.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Google's 'Perfect Human' Project Isn't Evil, It's Business. (TheVerge)
- Human Workers Report Feeling Most Productive When Led By Artificial Intelligence. (PBS)
- How the NSA Built Its Own Secret Google. (First Look)
- Welcome to the New U.S. Digital Service: Geeks wanted, no stodgy suits required. (GeekWire)
- Software Shows What Children Will Look Like In 70 Years, With Unprecedented Accuracy. (Popular Science)
- Wall Street's Revenge of the Nerds Means Fooling All The People All the Time. (Guardian)
- Crazy Prediction. Why You Should Expect More Quantitative Easing. (Joe Fahmy)
- Whopping 35% Have Debt in Collection in America: Where Is It? (GlobalEcon)
- Microsoft Has Lost About $1.7 Billion On Surface - So Far ... (CiteWorld)
- Goldman Sachs - On Crash Risk: The Simple Reason We're Probably Not About to Have Another Huge Crash. (Business Insider)