We just passed the five-year anniversary of economic stimulus.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Are We Alone in the Universe? (NYTimes)
- Some of the Most Plausible Scenarios for Alien Civilizations. (Io9)
- Lockheed Martin Working on a Spy Plane that Can Fly Anywhere on Earth—in an Hour. (Newser)
- The Future of Health Tech Is Going to Try to Improve Your Life In 2014. (TechCrunch)
- Six Famous Thought Experiments, Animated in 60 Seconds Each. (Brain Pickings)
- Are Banks Obsolete? (Forbes)
- How close are we to the self-driving car age? (The New Yorker)
- Drone Deliveries May Be a Sideshow to Amazon’s Real Ambition for the Skies. (Quartz)
- Why colonize planets when you can colonize outer space? (Dvorak)
- A “Future-Hunter” Examines the Dangers of Stock Trading at the Speed of Light. (ScientificAmerican)