As we head into Labor Day, think about Steve Ballmer ... By retiring (or the Market's response to the announcement of his retirement), he made himself nearly $1 billion richer. Nice job.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Peter Diamandis: Find Wealth in the Things You Love. (WSJ)
- 13 Epic Battle Speeches That Will Inspire Greatness. (Mashable)
- 47-Story Skyscraper Forgets Elevator - Boondoggle in Spain set to open this year. (Newser)
- Why Men Need Women. (NYTimes)
- 15 Corporate Logos That Contain Subliminal Messaging. (BusinessInsider)
- For the Rich, $5 Million Is the New $1 Million. (WSJ)
- Signs of the Top. (John Mauldin)
- Soros's biggest holding? A huge short position on the S&P 500. (MarketWatch)
- 9 Insights from George Soros. (StockTwits)
- U.S. Exports Hit Record and Shrink Trade Deficit. Pessimists argue the U.S. doesn’t make anything the world wants. The latest trade data show otherwise (TDB)