Lots of crazy stories from the Olympics. For example, an Olympic Kayaker capsized after hitting a submerged sofa. At least they figured out how to deal with the mosquitos.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- There Are More White Voters Than People Think. That’s Good News for Trump. (NYT)
- Inside the Bitter Last Days of Bernie's Revolution. (Politico)
- The Pittsburgh Steelers are Practicing with Football Robots. (PopSci)
- The Craziest Predictions From Tech BigWigs Recently. (PScience)
- Dos Equis Wants to Rank You on the "Most Interesting Person in the World" Index. (FastCo)
- The Big Banks are Becoming ‘Dumb Pipes’ as Fintech Takes Over. (CB Insights)
- How the World's Currencies Got Their Names. (World Economic Forum)
- Fund Managers Fear Central Banks Will Create Next ‘Lehman’ Moment. (MarketWatch)
- What Would Happen If 40 Million Americans Defaulted on Their Student Loans? (FastCo)
- Alleged Russian Spies in the U.S. Were Interested in High Frequency Trading. (QuantNews)