No.1 draft pick, Baker Mayfield, threw the first pitch at a Cleveland Indians game and it was ... not great. Didn't even hit the glove.
Check it out. Pretty inauspicious. You'd expect a little more accuracy from a quarterback.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye recently. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Simple Equation Every Manager Needs to Build (Or Repair) Trust. (FastCompany)
- Steve Blank Why Entrepreneurs Start Companies Rather Than Join Them. (SteveBlank)
- Night Owl Behavior Leads to Higher Risk of Dying Sooner, Says Study. (Bulletproof)
- Scientists Develop AI-based Deep Learning Drug Interaction, Prediction System. (KoreaHerald)
- Elon Musk Warns that Creation of 'God-like' AI Could Doom Mankind to an Eternity of Robot Dictatorship. (BusinessInsider)
- Primetime for Jeff Bezos: Amazon Chief's Net Worth Climbs $7.7 Billion in One Week. (Forbes)
- How the Fed Keeps Bank Stocks Down. (Wall Street Journal)
- Some Banks are Technology Companies. (TheFinanser)
- 2018's Hottest Housing Markets. (Ritholtz)
- Starbucks Founder: I Don't Believe that Bitcoin is Going to Be a Currency Today or in the Future' (SBUX). (BusinessInsider)