I just saw the new Star Wars with my family.
It's a bit crazy to think about what percentage of my life occurred since the original came out
I can still remember watching the first one.
BTW, I'm not 60 yet ... but, I am pushing double nickels.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye recently. Hope you find something interesting.
- LeBron James: Keeping a Billion-dollar Body in Shape. (CNN)
- Success Strategies from a Self-made Billionaire. (TonyRobbins)
- When Robots Dream: AI Systems May Learn Better and Faster If They Can Sleep'. (Siliconangle)
- Machine Ethics and Artificial Moral Agents. (KDNuggets)
- The CIA is Telling Us How the Agency Uses Americans' Data. (Mashable)
- FCC Revokes the Net Neutrality Rules. (NordVPN)
- Janet Yellen Calls Bitcoin 'Highly Speculative'. (CNN)
- Driverless Cars Will Change Auto Insurance. Here's How Insurers Can Adapt. (HBR)
- This Investor Says Millennials are 'Starting to Buy Homes in a Big Way'. (CNBC)
- Google Leads in the Race to Dominate Artificial Intelligence. (Economist)