Who would have guessed Twitter would play such a strong a role in today's political climate?
I believe that everyone deserves the right to my opinion (as much as anyone) ... Still, sometimes silence is the best policy.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye recently. Hope you find something interesting.
- This Company Wants to Grow A.I. by Using Blockchain. (CNBC)
- New Neuroscience Reveals 4 Rituals that Will Make You Happy. (TheLadders)
- Google Wants You to Know What Data It Has on You. (Fortune)
- Marriage vs. the Single Life: Who Has It Better? (PsychologyToday)
- Hackers Could Program Sex Robots to Kill. (NYPost)
- One-Tenth of Global GDP is Now Held in Offshore Tax Havens. (ZeroHedge)
- Goldman Sachs Thinks Fintech Has As Much Potential as Trading. (Quartz)
- Cowboys Are World's Most Valuable Team at $4.8 Billion. (AP News)
- Social Finance: Where Wealth and Values Meet. (Forbes)
- Obama Goes from White House to Wall Street in Less Than One Year. (Bloomberg)