Extreme reactions are just as bad (if not worse) than fake news.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Why Having a System is Essential to Increasing Your Creative Output. (Medium)
- Pepsi Created a Tostitos Bag that Will Tell You If You are Drunk. (USAToday)
- Why Stop at Five Senses? Tech is Letting Us Hack Our Brains to Give Us 'Superpowers'. (Wired)
- Cellular Reprogramming Rejuvenates Old Mice and Boosts Lifespans 30%. (SingularityHub)
- What 20,000 Pages of Hacked WikiLeaks Emails Teach Us about Hillary Clinton. (Vox)
- Vincent Viola, Nominee for Army Secretary, Drops Out. (New York Times)
- Donald Trump Plans to Undo Dodd-Frank Law, Fiduciary Rule. (Wall Street Journal)
- Investors Pull Most Cash from U.S. Stock Funds since Election: ICI. (Flipboard)
- Feng Shui for Your Portfolio: Where to Invest during the Year of the Rooster. (Forbes)
- This is the First Pot Company to Trade on a Major North American Stock Exchange. (News)