Social media started as tool high school students used to communicate with their friends ... who would have thought that it could be a launchpad to the presidency.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Death Star Would Cost $7.8 Octillion a Day to Run. (Fortune)
- Chipmakers are Racing to Build Hardware for Artificial Intelligence. (FastCompany)
- Why You Shouldn't Exercise to Lose Weight, Explained with 60+ Studies. (Vox)
- Government Spies Can See Everything You’re Doing with Your Phone on a Plane. (Quartz)
- Sleep Loss Costs the US Economy $411 Billion Per Year — and It's Also Really Bad for Our Health. (BI)
- How Trump Plans to Punish Firms that Leave US. (AP News)
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6 Percent, Lowest Level since 2007. (NPR)
- Get Used to It: Economists See "New Normal" of Slow Growth. (AP News)
- Top Marijuana Stocks to Buy in 2017. (Fox Business)
- In a Hedge against a Meatless Future, Tyson Foods Launches $150 Million VC Fund. (Forbes)