Sometimes making mistakes is all of the fun.
Nonetheless, don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a long time making it.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Voters in a Changing Nation. (Wall Street Journal)
- FBI Releases 17-Year-Old Records from a Bill Clinton Presidential Pardon Investigation. (Time)
- Post-ABC Tracking Poll: Trump 46, Clinton 45, as Democratic Enthusiasm Dips. (Washington Post)
- How the Very Best Strategists Decide. (HBR)
- Medicine Will Advance More in the next 10 Years Than It Did in the Last 100. (SingularityHub)
- Oil Falls on ‘Most Bearish Report of All Time’. (Wall Street Journal)
- Amazon's Cloud is Bigger Than Microsoft, Google and IBM Combined, Researcher Says. (Flipboard)
- How Economists View the Rise of Artificial Intelligence. (Fortune)
- More Fearful, Investors Scale Back Volatility Short Bet. (Wall Street Journal)
- This Election is Less Critical Than You Think. (ValueWalk)