A little iconic wordplay. Let's call this "Trump Has A Potty-Mouth".
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Dogs Are Better Than Humans at Resisting Peer Pressure, Filtering Bad Advice. (BigThink)
- Human Brain vs Machine Learning - A Lost Battle? (Data Science Central)
- Why the Best Leaders Want Their Superstar Employees to Leave. (WSJ)
- Here's How Quantum Computing Will Change the World. (Forbes)
- Jon Huntsman and Other Republicans Call on Donald Trump to Drop Out of the Race. (HuffPost)
- Singapore’s Nugit Raises $5.2M to Make Sense of Big Data Using Artificial Intelligence. (TC)
- Algorithmic Trading Computers Blamed for Sterling's 'Flash Crash'. (QuantNews)
- Mohamed El-Erian: Deutsche Bank Not a 'Lehman Moment,' but Still a Big Risk. (HITC)
- 3D Printing Grows Up: Scientists are Using the Tech to Make an Earthmoving Machine. (Wired)
- President Trump’s First Term. (NewYorker)