They stood so he could sit ... Or, he picked his bench, let him sit on it.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- What to Expect from Apple's September 7 Event. (MacRumors)
- How Russia Often Benefits When Julian Assange Reveals the West’s Secrets. (NYT)
- The Uncomfortable Truth about Autonomous Cars. (Burrus)
- FDA Orders Antibacterials Removed from Consumer Soaps. (NBCNews)
- Election Update: as the Race Tightens, Don’t Assume the Electoral College Will Save Clinton. (FiveThirtyEight)
- The 2016 Back-to-School Reading List. (GoldmanSachs)
- The Coming Storm for Global Financial Markets. (Bloomberg)
- Japanese Government Now the Largest Shareholder of 474 Big Companies. (ZeroHedge)
- China Has All but Ended the Charade of a Peaceful Rise. (BusinessInsider)
- Apple Must Pay Ireland $14.5 Billion in Unpaid Taxes. (PCW)