At least in Pro Wrestling, there is usually a 'Hero' and 'Villain'
Are you going to watch the Debate?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Wells Fargo Just Became the Poster Child for When External and Internal Values Don’t Match. (QZ)
- The Value Driven Product Roadmap – a New Approach. (OmriZiv)
- Mossberg: Apple, the King of Tech Taste and Daring, Takes a Breather. (TheVerge)
- The (Not So) New Data Scientist Venn Diagram. (KDNuggets)
- CIA Using Pokemon Go for Mass Surveillance. (USAPoliticsNow)
- Traders Watching for More Volatility. (CNBC)
- New Kind of Correlation Spotted in Factors Obsessing Wall Street. (Bloomberg)
- Wave of IPOs Could Hit Global Markets within the next 12 Months. (ValueWalk)
- AOL Co-Founder Steve Case: Third Wave of Tech M&A Coming…. (FoxBusiness)
- Apple’s Tax Avoidance Illustrates Gap between Law and Economics. (WSJ)