It has been so long since I had to think about the definition of "is" ...
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Power of Disadvantage. (LeadershipFreak)
- Election Update: National Polls Show the Race Tightening — But State Polls Don’t. (FTE)
- U.S. Has Revealed Its Top-secret Playbook for Using Drones. (BusinessInsider)
- Not Even Your Vibrator is Safe from Data-mining, Hackers Prove. (Mashable)
- Silicon Valley Comes up against the Great Firewall of China. (Telegraph)
- High-Frequency Boys Lose Some Flash. (QuantNews)
- Why Fed Won’t Hike Interest Rates until after the Elections. (Apple)
- Fed Admits Another $4 Trillion in QE Will Be Needed to Offset an "Economic Shock". (ZH)
- Why Kobe Bryant is Launching a $100 Million Venture Capital Fund. (Inc)
- John Kasich: 20 Years after Reform, Welfare is Still Broken. (New York Times)