Some good stuff this week.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Predictions: What Earth Will Be like 100 Years in the Future. (VisualCapitalist)
- This University Has Almost as Many Olympic Medals as Brazil. (Mashable)
- China’s Latest Leap Forward Isn’t Just Great—It’s Quantum. (WSJ)
- How Each Myers-Briggs Type Reacts to Stress. (PsychJunkie)
- ‘Shadow Brokers’ Leak Raises Alarming Question: Was the N.S.A. Hacked? (NYT)
- Here’s How Insanely Rich You’d Be If You Bought Apple Stock instead of Having Kids. (Good)
- Carl Icahn Turns Apocalyptic: "I am More Hedged Than Ever, a Day of Reckoning is Coming". (ZH)
- Here’s Why the Fed Won’t Raise Rates Anytime Soon. (Fortune)
- Asset Managers Must Adapt as 44% Saw Net Outflows in 2015. (FundStrategy)
- Panic? China is Hoarding Cash at the Fastest Pace since Lehman. (ZeroHedge)