Trump is already creating jobs. Just think how much security they pay for at their rallies. Plus ...
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Cities Will Have to Be Redesigned to Confuse Invading Robots. (MotherBoard)
- Swiss Watchmakers are in a World of Pain. (Fortune)
- Be a Great Storyteller. (99u)
- Jobs Threatened by Machines: a Once ‘Stupid’ Concern Gains Respect. (NYT)
- Emmy, Grammy, Oscar, Tony: the Strange, True, Tragicomic History of EGOT. (The Atlantic)
- Fed's Mester Says Helicopter Money "The Next Step" in US Monetary Policy. (ZeroHedge)
- Ex-Google Engineer Introduces Blockchain System for Banks. (Flip)
- The Reality of Virtual Reality on the Trading Floor. (WatersTechnology)
- The 11 Companies with the Most Billionaires in the World. (BusinessInsider)
- The New Alpha: 30+ Startups Providing Alternative Data for Sophisticated Investors. (CBInsights)