He's an American businessman and founder of the investment firm Bridgewater Associates.
He appeared on the annual Time 100 list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
According to Forbes, he was the 30th richest person in America and the 69th richest person in the world with a net worth of $15.2 billion as of October 2014.
He's Ray Dalio - and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
1. Practice radical truth and transparency
2. Fail, learn, move forward
3. Learn from disagreements
4. People and culture is all that mattersAfter completing his education, Dalio worked on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange and invested in commodity futures.
6. Don't let fear stop you
7. Mistakes are good things
8. Build a balanced portfolio
9. Sometimes the high points come from the low points
10. Know that you don't know a lot