Are we evolving ... or getting dumber?
via Scott Adams.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Ultimate List of 20 Motivational Tools for Every Entrepreneur. (Read)
- Gartner Predicts Three Big Data Trends for Business Intelligence. (Forbes)
- 6 Google Flights Tricks That Are Better Than Any Travel Agent. (Huffington Post)
- How Terrible In-Flight Wi-Fi Will Finally Become A Thing Of The Past. (FastCompany)
- The Speech President Nixon Would Have Given If Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin Had Died on the Moon. (Vox)
- How Many Mutual Funds Routinely Rout the Market? Zero. (NYTimes)
- These Will Be the World's 20 Largest Economies in 2030. (Bloomberg)
- A Sign of the Times? Austria to No Longer Guarantee Bank Deposits. (Goldcore)
- A Look Back at Dallas Fed Fisher’s Flashiest Quotes. (WSJ)
- Santelli Stunned as Janet Yellen Admits "Cash Is Not A Store Of Value". (ZeroHedge)