Just had a week of planning sessions. Does this sound familiar ... ?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Entrepreneur’s Checklist. (John Carlton)
- The Booming Business Behind Burning Man. (CNBC)
- When Does a $5 Toll Cost $30? When You're Driving a Rental Car. (Businessweek)
- Who is Putting Up 'Interceptor' Cell Towers? The Mystery Deepens. (VentureBeat)
- Math Behind McDonald's Monopoly Game Revealed. (BusinessInsider)
- Rich People Are Leveraging-Up and Betting With Borrowed Money. (Wall Street Journal)
- Stock Gap: American stock holdings at 18-year low. (Preview)
- Apple is no longer Apple – but Tesla is. Revolutionizing an Industry (BGR)
- Does Testosterone Make People Greedy? (The Atlantic)
- Tony Robbins Just Wrote a Book on Money. Get it here for free. (TR)