Big Data is like teenage sex: everyone talks about it, nobody really knows how to do it, everyone thinks everyone else is doing it, so everyone claims they are doing it.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- How Google's "Deep Learning" Is Outsmarting Its Human Employees. (Fastcolabs)
- Interactive Inspiration. List of Top 100 Interactive Visualizations. (Visualoop)
- The World's Most Popular Drink Is ... Not Beer ... Not Vodka either. Care to guess? (Newser)
- 9 Lies About Fat That Destroyed The World's Health. (BusinessInsider)
- LegacyBuilder Helps Families Tell Their Stories Through a Permanent Digital Collection of Timelines, Photos & Videos. (DigitalJournal)
- China Overtakes U.S. As Leading Global Trader. (ValueWalk)
- How Did Managed Futures Do in 2013? A Strategy Review. (AttainCapital)
- The Coming Epic Collapse of the Bond Bubble. (DailyReckoning)
- More Millionaires in Congress Than Ever Before. (24/7 WallSt)
- The Moderation Glitch. Expectation is linear, but reality often has a point of diminishing returns. (SethGodin)