What bothers you most about someone else is often a clue about what you don't like about your own circumstances ... or, a political cartoonist could point it out instead.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- 10 Billionaire Biographies You Must Read. (Under30CEO)
- Lessons for Data Driven Businesses. (TechCrunch)
- The Extraordinary Science of Addictive Junk Food. (NYTimes)
- Desmond Tutu and The Dalai Lama's Extraordinary Talk On God and Religion. (HuffingtonPost)
- An Ingenious Way Of Using Google Maps To Tell Where Rich And Poor People Live. (BizInsider)
- Forbes Lists the World's Richest People. The Billionaire List. (Forbes)
- Singapore: The World's Richest City. (WSJ Video)
- Google Passes Apple as Top U.S. Mutual and Hedge Fund Holding. (AppleInsider)
- Yardeni: S&P 500 Could Hit 1665 Mid-Year. (BusinessInsider)
- Sign of the Times: Celebrity Mila Kunis Talked Stocks on CNBC. Is that as an ominous sign for the rally, or just an indication that “dumb-money” is back in the game? (TDB)