Done Is Better Than Perfect. That could have several meanings at this time of year.
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- The Best Photos of 2012. (BusinessInsider)
- Top 20 Startup, Small Business and Entrepreneurship Books of 2012. (YFS Entrepreneur)
- The Year in Computing—How 2012 Brought Better Artificial Intelligence and Much More. (MIT)
- The Top 10 Brain Science and Psychology Stories of 2012. (Forbes)
- The College Football Top 25 – Ranked by Academics. Northwestern Takes the Top Spot. (TIME)
- The Triumphs and Failures of Deal Makers in 2012. (Dealbook)
- Ten Economic Questions for 2013. via Calculated Risk (CalculatedRisk)
- The Real Crisis. People Have Lost Trust In The Government and the Market (ZeroHedge)
- 50 years of trading. Larry Williams looks back. (FuturesMag)
- Are Tech Glitches Triggering Market Swings? Basic errors in software, testing, and deployment may be responsible says SEC. (CFO)