Ever wonder how the stock market works?
Here are some of the posts that caught my eye. Hope you find something interesting.
- Management Secrets of the NFL. (Wall Street Journal)
- Why Does the Return Journey Feel Quicker? (IrishTimes)
- Will Google's Personal Assistant Be Creepy or Cool? (NYTimes)
- Meanwhile, In Space, Asteroid Mining Startup Inks Deal With Virgin Galactic. (TC)
- Do you want sprouts with that? A former McDonald's boss would like to welcome you to his new restaurant. No butter, cream, white flour, or additives. (Wired)
- Jim Rogers: It's Going To Get Really "Bad After The Next Election". (MoneyMorning)
- Singapore's Message for Today's America - The Globalist. (TheGlobalist)
- Why Knight Capital Was Saved And Lehman Brothers Failed. (Forbes)
- Social Benefits of High Frequency Trading. (FT)
- Apple's iPhone Is Now Worth More Than All Of Microsoft. (Forbes)